Thursday, February 20, 2014

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.
Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955, 4:43 pm



Walt Disney created Disneyland as a safe, fun, and wholesome place where his kids could play.  Now, 59 years later, his vision has become an empire.  Now, Disneyland no longer stands alone.  The Walt Disney Travel Company now offers family vacations at

Walt Disney World, Florida

Disney Cruise Lines

Adventures by Disney

Aulani Resort, Hawaii

as well as several other destinations across the globe.  I am privileged to have been a Cast Member at Walt Disney World and worked as an Attractions Hostess on Expedition Everest, as well as a Concierge at Disney's Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resorts.  These experiences not only broadened my knowledge of The Walt Disney Company, but deepened my love for Disney and the quality vacations they provide for individuals and families. 

Now, I have landed my dream job -- to plan and book Disney vacations!  I have the opportunity to impart my extensive knowledge of all things Disney to help everyone make magical memories as I have.

So, who would like to start on their journey?  I am ready when you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment